Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Something very interesting about my family is all of the the guys in our family have all been successful in wrestling. I started a couple years ago and i just love the sport and want to be just as good as my family was. One of my cousins was a three time state champion and was undefeated two years. My other cousin was undefeated one year till the championships and got beat but he still had all thoughs wins. My Dad was a pretty Good wrestler but in High school he Had a tendon problem so he couldn't wrestle but he probably would of done pretty good at state wrestling. And my uncle i didnt know how he did but i do know he did wrestle. So now you that my family is full of wrestling. i think i like wrestling because it teaches you alot of disiplane. Not that many people wrestle but that is just because you have to be very tough for that spport and thats why my family likes it because they like tough sports like football to. Like thaaey like contact sports where you are basicly fighting the guy.

No comments:

DO I LIKE PIE

Cluster Map